It is our strong belief that every patient deserves the best healthcare services. Our pharmacy in Ontario offers the following services to our customers:
- Free Medication Delivery – Unable to pick up your prescription directly from our store? Take advantage of our free delivery.
- Compliance Aids & Blister Packaging – These aids will help you remember when to take your medications. These aids are properly organized in easy-to-use packaging at no extra charge. The service comes with regular medication reviews, follow-ups, scheduled delivery & pick-up reminders for an effective medication management & compliance.
- Free Medication Profile Cards – List of the patient’s chronic medications, dosage & indications.
- Free Medication Reviews & MedsCheck – Patients eligible for this service include those who are taking three or more chronic medications, have diabetes, are residents of a long-term care home or are physically unable to get in for a visit. This service is free of charge to those with a valid OHIP card.
- Renewing A Prescription – Having trouble getting a prescription renewal? If you’re taking medication for a chronic condition and you cannot get in to see your physician for a refill, you can ask the pharmacist to renew your prescription. Please note that certain regulations apply.
- Free Counseling Services – Come to see what advice and education our pharmacist can give you about your prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, natural health products, medical devices and more.
- Medication Refill Reminders – Talk to our pharmacist about scheduling your medication and receiving reminders when you are due to ensure compliance and proper use of medication.
- Compounding Services – If your prescription medications are not commercially available in the form or dose they were prescribed, your pharmacist may be able to formulate a specific medication for you. Please double-check with our pharmacist first by calling us at 519-267-2744.
- Smoking Cessation Support – In addition to recommending over-the-counter medications to help you quit smoking, your pharmacist can help you find the right prescription medication for your needs. Talk to the pharmacist to see if you qualify for free smoking cessation counseling.
- Travel Health – Are you traveling soon and want to make sure you are safe? Come, speak to your pharmacist about appropriate medications & preventative measures to take.
- Clinic Days – To help you learn about specific health conditions such as heart disease or diabetes, the pharmacy holds many specialized clinic days throughout the year that focus on education or risk assessment. Stay tuned for the next one!
- Diabetes Management – Get all the information you need to know about managing your diabetes. One-on-one tutorials on diabetic devices and referrals for diabetic education are available!
- Informative Brochures On Common Medical Conditions.
- Up-to-date information on Over-the-counter & Prescription Medication.
- Expired Medication & Sharps Disposal – Come, get your free sharps disposal containers!
When you are looking for the right help to improve your health, Firstline Pharmacy in Cambridge, Ontario has what you need. We make sure to provide affordable and high-quality pharmaceutical services and care that you can rely on! Our pharmacists are experienced professionals who help make medication management easy.
Visit us today or call 519-267-2744 for inquiries.